Mountain View

Mountain View, California - Shorline Amphitheatre (8/4)





Did You Know?
 "Beulah red" is the name of the red marble that gives the Colorado State Capitol its distinctive splendor. Cutting, polishing, and installing the marble in the Capitol took six years, from 1894 to 1900. All of the "Beulah red" marble in the world went into the Capitol. It cannot be replaced, at any price.











Thanks! McFitzson


My Morning Jacket with Bob Weir


Wilco with John Doe, Bob Weir, Ryan Bingham and My Morning Jacket



Lineup: Bob Dylan and His Band, Wilco, My Morning Jacket & Ryan Bingham



Ryan Bingham
Beg For Broken Legs
Depression
Southside Of Heaven
Sunshine
Five Long Years (Freddie King cover) (With Patrick Hallahan, Bo Koster, and Carl Broemel from My Morning Jacket)
Too Deep To Fill

My Morning Jacket
Circuital
The Way That He Sings
Off The Record
Golden
Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan) *
I Know You Rider (Trad./Arr. Grateful Dead) *
Brown Eyed Women (Grateful Dead) *
Victory Dance
Wordless Chorus
Glory Days (Bruce Springsteen) *^
Don't Do It (The Band) ^
Gideon

* w/ Bob Weir

^ w/ Ryan Bingham

Wilco
Via Chicago
I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
Art of Almost
Passenger Side *
Forget the Flowers *
Born Alone
The New World (X cover) **
Heavy Metal Drummer
I'm the Man Who Loves You
I Got You (At the End of the Century)
Ripple (Grateful Dead) ***
Dark California Stars (Dark Star/California Stars) ***
St. Stephen (Grateful Dead) ***
When I Paint My Masterpiece (Bob Dylan) ****

* w/ Richard Bowden

** w/ John Doe

*** w/ Bob Weir

**** w/ John Doe, Bob Weir, Ryan Bingham & My Morning Jacket

Bob Dylan
Things Have Changed
Love Sick
High Water (For Charley Patton)
Soon After Midnight
Early Roman Kings
Tangled Up In Blue
Duquesne Whistle
She Belongs To Me
Beyond Here Lies Nothin'
Desolation Row
Blind Willie McTell
Simple Twist Of Fate
Summer Days
All Along The Watchtower 

Encore

Ballad Of A Thin Man



Final AmericanaramA: Bob Weir, John Doe, two Dylan covers, MMJ's 'Glory Days' (Bob Dylan Examiner)
Photos SonomaPicMan (flickr)


1 comments:

  1. Ryan Bingham's "Too Deep to Fill" also featured Jon Gies on harmonica.

    ReplyDelete