St. Paul

St. Paul, Minnesota - Midway Stadium (7/10)





Did You Know?
The Twin Cities is only one of two places in America that support two full-time, professional orchestras: The Minnesota Orchestra and The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra. (The other city is New York City.)













I lived here a while back and since that time I’ve played all over the world with all kinds of people… everybody from Mick Jagger to Madonna. I’ve been on the stage with most of those people but the most meaningful person that I’ve ever been on the stage with was a man who’s here tonight. He used to sing a song called ‘Suzie Baby’ . And I want to say that Bobby Vee is actually here tonight…And maybe you can show your appreciation with just a around of applause. We’re gonna try and do this song, like I’ve done it with him before once or twice.


July 10, 2013 - Part1


10, 2013 - Part2




AmericanaramA №11 by AmericanaramA 10-Jul-13 (Thanks! McFitzson)



Lineup: Bob Dylan and His Band, Wilco, My Morning Jacket & Richard Thompson Electric Trio


Richard Thompson Electric Trio
(Unknown)

My Morning Jacket
The Way That He Sings
Off the Record
First Light
Circuital
Steam Engine
Wonderful (The Way I Feel) (with Trampled by Turtles)
There's a Higher Power (Louvin Brothers cover)(with Trampled by Turtles)
Alone (with Trampled by Turtles)
Victory Dance
Wordless Chorus
Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2

Wilco
At My Window Sad and Lonely
Muzzle of Bees
New Madrid (Uncle Tupelo cover)
Forget the Flowers
I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
It's Just That Simple
Impossible Germany
Born Alone
Laminated Cat (Loose Fur cover)
Wishful Thinking
Art of Almost
Hummingbird
Cinnamon Girl (Neil Young cover) (with My Morning Jacket)
Walken
I'm the Man Who Loves You
Hoodoo Voodoo

Bob Dylan
Things Have Changed
Love Sick
High Water (For Charley Patton)
Soon After Midnight
Early Roman Kings
Tangled Up In Blue
Duquesne Whistle
She Belongs To Me
Beyond Here Lies Nothin'
A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
Blind Willie McTell
Simple Twist Of Fate
Summer Days
Suzie Baby
All Along The Watchtower

Encore

Blowin' In The Wind


Bob Dylan pays tribute to Bobby Vee at St. Paul gig (Bob Dylan Examiner)
MUSIC REVIEW | Bob Dylan, Wilco, My Morning Jacket, and Richard Thompson at Midway Stadium in St. Paul: History in the making (Twin Cities Daily Planet)
Photo (Bill Schwalbe flickr)



0 comments:

Post a Comment