Toronto

Toronto, Ontario - Molson Canadian Amphitheatre (7/15)






Did You Know?
The distinction of the longest street in the world belongs to Yonge Street in the Province of Ontario. Yonge Street starts at Lake Ontario, and runs north through central and northern Ontario to the Ontario - Minnesota border, a distance of over 1178 miles / 1896 kilometres.











Lineup: Bob Dylan and His Band, Wilco, My Morning Jacket & Richard Thompson Electric


Richard Thompson Electric
Stuck On The Treadmill
Sally B
Good Things Happen To Bad People
Tear Stained Letter
Can't Win

My Morning Jacket
I Think I'm Going to Hell
The Way That He Sings
It Beats 4 U
Circuital
Slow Slow Tune
Steam Engine
Wordless Chorus
Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 1
Victory Dance
Smokin From Shootin
(End of) Run Thru

Wilco
Airline To Heaven
Company In My Back
Poor Places
Art Of Almost
I Might
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
Kamera
You And I (w/Leslie Feist)
Born Alone
Sloth (Fairport Convention) (w/Richard Thompson)
Suzanne (Leonard Cohen) (w/ Feist and Richard Thompson)
California Stars (w/Richard Thompson, plus his band: Taras Prodaniuk, and Michael Jerome)
I Got You (At The End of the Century)
Cinnamon Girl (Neil Young) (w/My Morning Jacket)

Bob Dylan
Things Have Changed
Love Sick
High Water (For Charley Patton)
Soon After Midnight
Early Roman Kings
Tangled Up in Blue
Duquesne Whistle
She Belongs to Me
Beyond Here Lies Nothin'
A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
Blind Willie McTell
Simple Twist of Fate
Summer Days
Twelve Gates To The City (with Jim James and Jeff Tweedy)
All Along the Watchtower

Encore
Blowin' in the Wind (with Jeff Tweedy and Jim James on acoustic guitars)


Colin Linden replaces Charlie Sexton at Bob Dylan's Toronto concert (Bob Dylan Examiner)
Toronto update: Dylan is joined by Colin Linden, Wilco welcomes Feist (Bob Dylan Examiner)


0 comments:

Post a Comment