Tuscaloosa

Tuscaloosa, Alabama - Tuscaloosa Amphitheater (7/3)





Did You Know?
Alabama's territorial government incorporated Tuscaloosa on December 13, 1819, the day before Alabama entered the Union as the 22nd state. In 1826 Tuscaloosa was chosen as the state capital and served as such until 1846. The site of the capitol is now preserved as an archaeological site.









AmericanaramA №6 by AmericanaramA 3-Jul-13 (Thanks! McFitzson)

Lineup: Bob Dylan and His Band, Wilco, My Morning Jacket & Richard Thompson Electric Trio


Richard Thompson Electric Trio
Stuck On The Treadmill
Sally B
Good Things Happen To Bad People
Tear Stained Letter
Can’t Win

My Morning Jacket
Tonite I Want to Celebrate With You
Circuital
Evil Urges
Anytime
Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
The Bear
Dondante
I Think I'm Going to Hell
Victory Dance
Wordless Chorus
Gideon

Wilco 
Handshake Drugs
Wishful Thinking
I'll Fight
I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
Pot Kettle Black
Less Than You Think
Art of Almost
Far, Far Away
Hesitating Beauty
Born Alone
Cinnamon Girl (Neil Young cover)(with My Morning Jacket)
Jesus, Etc.
Impossible Germany
I'm the Man Who Loves You
Dawned on Me

Bob Dylan 
Things Have Changed
Love Sick
High Water (For Charley Patton)
Soon After Midnight
Early Roman Kings
Tangled Up in Blue
Duquesne Whistle
She Belongs to Me
Beyond Here Lies Nothin'
A Hard Rains A-Gonna Fall
Blind Willie McTell
Simple Twist Of Fate
Summer Days
All Along The Watchtower 

Encore
Ballad Of A Thin Man


AmericanaramA in Alabama: Duke confirms he's out; WILCO and MMJ cover Neil Young (Bob Dylan Examiner)
Dylan and Co. play through a light drizzle at Americanarama show at Amphitheater (Tuscaloosa News)
Wilco, My Morning Jacket and, yes, even Bob Dylan bringing the heat with AmericanaramA (All Alabama)




0 comments:

Post a Comment